La Cense de Baudecet - The farmhouse
A property in the center of Belgium
Located in an authentic hamlet, attached to the village of Sauvenière, La Cense de Baudecet is a former 19th century operating farm, offering breathtaking 360 ° views over the countryside. Take the old Roman paved road, let the chickens cross the road freely and arrive deliciously for a timeless stay.
A private garden with a terrace (BBQ available), overlooking the orchard. But also access to our shared garden of nearly 10,000 m², with its henhouse, orchard, 3-row wooded hedge (with more than 50 varieties), are accessible to our guests. Further on, the hut on stilts decorated with its swing will delight young and old.
The real happiness lies in the endless view of the countryside. To discover with your own eyes!
The farmhouse consists of …
On the ground floor
- A cloakroom entrance with separate toilet
- Living room and dining room with wood stove, view of the farmyard
- Fully equipped kitchen, garden view
On the 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 (master room): double bed (160 * 200), reading area and office area; view of the farmyard
- Bedroom 2 (children’s room): bunk beds + pull-out bed, bookcase with books and games, former school desk; bedroom adjoining the master room and overlooking the garden.
- Bathroom with WC
On the 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3: double or separate bed (2 beds of 90 * 200), view of the farmyard
- Bedroom 4: double or separate bed (2 beds of 90 * 200), garden view
- Shower room + WC
AVAILABLE ON SITE
- Wifi + Ethernet sockets in all rooms
- Connected TV (Netflix, prime video)
- Board games
The cottage is designed to accommodate children and babies
- Folding bed
- Changing pad
- High chair
- Children’s crockery and cutlery
- Games and books for all ages
During your stay, book an evening of pizzas, under our covered terrace decorated in a flea market spirit, with a view of our permaculture vegetable garden.
The traditional bread oven will cook the pizzas you have made yourself in seconds. All quality ingredients (organic, local, from the vegetable garden, homemade) are at your disposal.
We are at your side to show you and serve you during this magnificent evening.
But also …
- Bicycles (with child seat) at your disposal
- Hut on stilts accessible for young and old with its adjoining swing
- Trampoline and outdoor games (giant domino, ball games, …)
Or… let’s be crazy!
We are fortunate to have a helicopter pilot as a neighbor across from our farm. On request, we can organize a helicopter tour for you with a take off in the garden!
- Internet connection
- Wi-Fi connection
- Children’s play area
- Washing machine
- Garden furniture
- Basic capacity : 8
- Extra capacity : 0
- Total number of rooms : 4
- Total number of double beds : 1
- Total number of single beds : 4
- Total number of bunk beds : 1
- Total number of toilets : 3
- Total number of bathrooms : 2
- Pets allowed