Floreffe is a land of green intersected by the meandering Sambre river which boasts an abbey classed as part of the exceptional heritage of Wallonia, natural sites of undeniable interest (caves, old quarries, the Sovimont vineyard and more), outstanding beauty spots, walking or mountain biking circuits and the RAVeL network of non-motorised paths.
5150 Floreffe261 RST-1E-000U6D 50.4322 4.75961
Every Thursday morning until 1.00 pm between place Roi Baudouin and rue Emile Romedenne.
Electric bike hire
- From the Tourist Office
- € 22/day - € 16/half-day
- From Thursday to Sunday (peak season)
- 9.00 am to 12.30 pm and 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Motorhome car park
- Parking facilities + access to waste bins: € 4/24h
- Electricity: € 2/24h
- Drinking water supply, chemical toilet emptying facilities: € 2/20 min. of use
- Household water emptying facilities: free